Consumer Complaint Form
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE COMPLETING THE COMPLAINT FORM
1) Answer all questions fully and correctly.
2) After receiving your complaint, one of the following may occur:
- Your complaint may be sent to the business.
- Your complaint may be sent to another agency.
- Your complaint may be one that requires you to seek other assistance such as a private attorney, Legal Aid or small claims court.
3) You will receive a letter from our office indicating action taken on your complaint.
4) Allow up to four weeks for a response to your complaint.
Fields marked with a star (*) are mandatory
Oklahoma law prohibits us from giving legal advice or legal opinions or acting as your personal attorney. If you desire legal advice, we suggest you consider contacting a private attorney to discuss your complaint.
By submitting this complaint you are verifying that the above information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Further, you signify that you understand:
1) The Attorney General's Office is not your legal representative.
2) Any action by the Attorney General's Office may not result in a refund or other relief for you.
3) You have authorized the Attorney General's Office to give copies of your complaint to the individual/business complained about and/or other governmental agencies.