Date Open: Immediately
Date Closed: Open until filled
Title: Data Analyst
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General is currently seeking a full-time Data Analyst for our new Human Trafficking Unit in the Criminal Justice Division.
This position’s main responsibility is to maintain data related to human trafficking and to assist law enforcement, social service agencies, and victim service programs in identifying and supporting victims of human trafficking. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with external law enforcement and victim services entities to gather, compile and ultimately share useful data related to human trafficking.
- Organize and store data in an effective and secure manner.
- Develop quantitative models, presentation materials and intuitive reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze current and historical data using statistical models to identify trends and patterns.
- Provide direction for the planning, designing and long-term management of human trafficking data.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Statistics, Finance OR Specialized training/certification OR equivalent work experience is required. Experience and/or knowledge in data analysis and cutting-edge database systems and processes is a must. Expert-level Microsoft Excel skills are a must. Knowledge and experience in BI tools and techniques is a plus.
All applicants must agree in writing to complete, and satisfactorily pass, a thorough background investigation by the Office of Attorney General.
The Oklahoma Office of Attorney General is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals are welcome to seek employment with the Oklahoma Office of Attorney General regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, national origin, genetic information, religion, or disability, so long as the disability does not render the person unable to perform the essential functions of the position for which employed with or without a reasonable accommodation. All employees of the Oklahoma Office of Attorney General are “at will” employees.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and indicate which particular position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.