Position Open: Immediately
Posting Open: Until Filled
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
The Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General is currently seeking a full-time Agent for our Workers Compensation & Insurance Fraud Unit (WCIFU).
Position Summary: The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating a variety of fraud allegations including; Workers’ Compensation and Insurance Fraud, which can lead to: Computer Crimes, Cyber Crimes, Financial Crimes, Patterns of Criminal Offense, as well as many other types of investigations as determined by the Unit Chief.
- Using computer and writing skills to produce reports, memoranda, letters, and analytical products.
- Having knowledge of investigative policies, operations, and procedures related to criminal investigations.
- Having knowledge of the operations of law enforcement/commercial databases and other available sources of investigative information, knowledge of the principles of computer technology in the development of investigative databases and database management.
- Communicating technical, investigative and legal information both orally and in writing to a variety of individuals for varying purposes.
- Ability to testify in both criminal and civil court
- Preparing final reports and all exhibits when cases are completed.
- Preparing probable cause affidavits when cases are completed.
- Preparing, writing and executing search warrants for both physical and stored locations.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the WCIFU Agent in Charge
Qualifications: Candidates must be a CLEET certified peace officer with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a variety of investigative fields. Preference will be given to applicants able to speak Spanish.
All applicants must agree in writing to complete, and satisfactorily pass, a thorough background investigation by the Office of Attorney General.
How to apply: Resumes for the position must be sent to [email protected] and indicate that you are applying for the Workers Compensation & Insurance Fraud Unit in the subject line of the email.
The Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General is an equal employment employer and does not make hiring decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, national origin, genetic information, religion, or disability, so long as the disability does not render the person unable to perform the essential functions of the position for which employed with a reasonable accommodation. All employees of the Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General are “at will” employees.